Flat Roofing Solutions
New Flat Roof Services
Permaroof, epdm and many more.
Flat Roofing with Abertay
Your Solutions To Fitting New Roofs
What Flat Roofing Services We Can Offer For Your Flat Roof
We offer a wide range of flat roof options here at Abertay Roofing. A Flat roof is one of the most cost-effective roofing types. This service is safer and quick to install and a flat roof is very energy efficient. Along with being very versatile, a flat roof works well on extensions, garages and garden buildings.
Working With You To Efficiently To Find The Best Solution
Benefits of Our Flat Roofing Service
These Flat Roof Benefits Are Ones We Support For Your Flat Roof
- Quick to install - Easy and quick to install your flat roof, usually in one go, depending on the size of roof needing done.
- Safer to install - A flat roof is typically hassle free when it comes to installing them.
- Energy Efficient - The EPDM material that we use is massively energy efficient and reduces the surface temperature.
- Cost-Effective - Typically a flat roof is less valuable than other roofs, this is due to the material used for flat roofs and the time and equipment it takes to install them. Making flat roofing, cost effective for any budget.
- Versatile - A flat roof can make it easier and better to install solar panels and even units once completed. Putting this into consideration, you can also choose a flat roof with recycled materials to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Lots of options - When deciding on what flat roof material you require, you will have many options to choose from. Recycled flat roof, used from recycled materials can be a good option if you want to reduce your carbon footprint. There is also, tin, felt, rubberbond and single ply. You can also decide which colour of material*, usually from a small selection of colours.
- 15-year guarantee on most options - A deal-breaking 15 year guarantee option on most options from us.
(*Colour options not available on certain materials*)
The Benefits That Keep On Giving
Helping You Decide Which Option Best Suits Your Flat Roof
What We Offer For Your Flat Roofing Needs
Bringing You The Best Solution For A New Completed Roof
Flat roofing comes in many different forms, and we offer five different types of materials. We offer Felt, Single-Ply, Rubberbond, Fibreglass and Tin for flat roofs. For more details on each, see below.
If you are unsure what material is right for you, don’t hesitate to ask.
Our team can assess your property and needs and provide you with the best options for your requirements.
Materials That Could Suit Your New Roof
EPDM - This synthetic rubber material is extremely durable. EPDM is resistant to heat and weather conditions. Also being cost-effective is why EPDM is one of the most picked choices for a flat roof.
Felt - Felt is a lightweight and cost-effective material. It is 2 or 3 layers of felt sheeting, that forms a durable and strong barrier to the elements.
Single-Ply - Single-Ply is a flat sheet made of synthetic polymer-based material. It provides waterproofing and secures your flat roof in a single layer.
Rubberbond - This material includes a variety of adhesives, that makes it strong and waterproof. It also works on any surface and any temperature, making it quite versatile.
Fibreglass - Fiberglass is a newer roofer material, however, it holds up very well to others. It is seamless so there is much less chance for leaking or water damage and is very strong and durable. It is also very easy and quick for any repairs.
Tin - Tin works perfectly on garages and garden buildings. It is a lightweight and cost-effective material that is extremely durable and is very long-lasting.
Your choice of new and completed perfect materials
Roof Solutions With Abertay Roofing
Our Team On Hand To Assess Your New Flat Roof Needs
The Abertay Roofing team will install your flat roof to the highest standard no matter the material you choose. We use safety harnesses, PPE, safety boots, glasses, gloves, ear defenders and hard hats to ensure our workers' safety. We also use scaffolding when necessary. This is all fully insured up to £100,000.